Motor comprehensive insurance
Comprehensive Insurance cover against Loss, Damage to own car, its accessories and spare parts due to:
- Accident or accidental collision or overturning
- Fire, external explosion, self ignition, lightning or thunderbolt.
- Burglary or theft.
- Malicious act of any third party
- Whilst in transit (including the process of loading and unloading incidental to such transit) by road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator, relating to the said transportation.
Optional covers subject to satisfactory claim ratio
- Personal Accident benefits to Driver
- Personal Accident benefits Passenger
- Rent a Car
- Natural Calamities
- Off RoadCover(4 wheel) individual private vehicle
- Windscreen damage
- Agency Repair
- Road Assistance
The listed benefits are indicative. Detailed terms and conditions are as per insurance company’s policy.
Motor third party liability insurance
The insurance company shall be liable to compensate the insured in the event of accident caused by or arising
out of the use of motor vehicles subject to the limits specified in the policy.
The policy covers the vehicle owner’s legal liability to pay compensation for:
- Death or bodily injury to a third-party person including passengers in the vehicle
- Damage to third party property.
Motor fleet comprehensive insurance
Ideal for businesses with large fleets of commercial vehicles i.e. trucks, pickups, vans, bus etc. However,
a vehicle group of six and above would also qualify as a fleet policy. Customer can select a Comprehensive, Third Party Liability or a mix of both covers